Thursday, September 24, 2009

I'm Baaaaack

Back from fashion week and I have no pictures or anything. Mostly played SFIV and went to random parties. Met Henrik Vibskov and his CFO and they are some cool people. They're looking for a New York location so if you know a good spot send them an email. Went to the dubstep rave(? might actually have been a concert) and the music was great but damn was the crowd stupid.

I just want to update on Super Street Fighter IV rumors. A certain "man of 1000 NDAs" has been on #capcom telling people that the character lists on iplaywinner and capcom-unity are correct. In addition, the whole "2 ultra" madness is true. I can't say it's surprising, since Alpha 3 gave everyone multiple supers in A-ism (Z-ism in Japan) mode. What I'm really interested in is this supposedly new character, Hakan. Apparently he is an arab grappler, modeled after the Iron Sheik, who is obsessed with oil. I hope he yells "Allah Akbar!" when he is doing a super, like 'Gief. Even more than that, I hope he does the cossack dance with the ayatollah in his ending. Maybe he can swim in or drink oil or something like the cartoons.

Well let's see if it's true or he's yanking our chains.

No comments:

Post a Comment