Monday, May 11, 2009

"You Listen to Coldplay (You're Shook)"

Anal Cunt always has the best song titles. One of my favorites is "You Went to See Dishwalla and Everclear (You're Gay)" off I Like It When You Die. All the song titles tell you why you're gay. Another good one is "You Live in Allston."

While we're on that subject, go cop the Meatshits album - Violence Against Feminine Cunts.

Either way. I'm going to say that 9 out of 9 bloggers are shook. They suffer from PTSD - pussy trite shook disorder. That's not a made up disease. Well here at PoPWGtTH if you've got what we like, it gets tooken. Give up your nikes, your wallet, your watch, your cheeb, and bomber. Am I being serious about this? Nah I'm just a storyteller. But expect something to happen if you don't police your shit.



Here's my boy Jammy with the 1911.

No comments:

Post a Comment